PokeStarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeStarters

Where Pokemon fans come together!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:42 am
Pokemon Of The Month
Our mascots, and July's Pokemon of the month: Ho-Oh and Lugia The Magic Chronicles 152ox7r
Poll
August Pokemon OTM
Squirtle
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcap0%The Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Totodile
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcap20%The Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Mudkip
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcap30%The Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Piplup
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcap10%The Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Mijumaru
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcap40%The Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10
Latest topics
» First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored
The Magic Chronicles EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:18 pm by Totoquil

» Reviving PStarters!
The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:43 pm by Drakkon

» NEW LOCATION
The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 pm by Alwaysbored

» Official Name Change Thread!
The Magic Chronicles EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 pm by Alwaysbored

» Favorite Mystery Dungeon Game?
The Magic Chronicles EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm by Double

» The Finale
The Magic Chronicles EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm by Totoquil

» PKMNGod's Shoddy Tournament!
The Magic Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm by Double

» Shutting down pstarters
The Magic Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 am by DarkDialga

» Super Mario Galaxy 2 questions.
The Magic Chronicles EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am by Guest

Top posters
Alwaysbored
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcapThe Magic Chronicles Voting_barThe Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap 
Drakkon
The Magic Chronicles Vote_lcapThe Magic Chronicles Voting_barThe Magic Chronicles Vote_rcap 
Totoquil
FlamingCharizard
TorterraMagic101
Double
Raichu
Aaron-ere10
RandomNoob
DarkDialga
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is piplup98

Our users have posted a total of 778 messages in 114 subjects

The Magic Chronicles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TorterraMagic101
Amatuer
TorterraMagic101

The Magic Chronicles Empty
PostSubject: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Hey guys, I decided to write a fan fiction story, so here's the prologue, what do you think?

PROLOGUE
It was a crisp, dark night, the moon was shining brightly, and the forest was strangely calm. Until a figure started racing through it.
The figure was running as fast as it could on four legs, but it was limping, one of its legs was horribly swollen.
I’m more than a marathon’s leap from the city, thought the creature, why are they still following me?
After several more minutes of running, the creature stopped running.
I can’t hear them anymore, she thought, might as well take a break.
The creature limped over to a tree, and crouched down for a nap. Overhead, a few clouds were noticeable over the horizon.
The creature could now hear the sounds of the forest: Starly chirping, Weedle hissing, and the Ursaring fighting.
Just when the creature was about to relax, everything went quiet.
What happened? Thought the creature. It was like everything is being, threatened, scared, intimidated. Intimidate!
Suddenly, four monsters appeared from the bushes, and quickly surrounded the creature.
“There’s no escape now Rose!” The biggest one said.
“Drake!” said Rose, “why don’t you just take your Mightyena, and go crawling back to your master, before I make you!”
“Oh please, we both know you’re in no condition to fight! Mightyena! Shadow Ball!”
The other three Mightyena fires their Shadow Balls at Rose, but she easily dodged them.
“I may be injured” She said, “But I’m still greatly stronger then you al-“
“Crush Claw!” said Drake.
The attack made contact, and Rose was hurdled back and hit against the tree, defeated.
“You should pose no threat now” said Drake. Closing in for the final blow.
“Drake,” said one of the other Mightyena,”Shouldn’t we go get the boss?”
“Great idea!” said Drake, “He would love to see this!”
And at that, the Mightyena ran off, in search of their boss.
Rose looked up at the sky, Oh what have I gotten myself into? She thought. The sky was now filled with clouds, and they threatened rain. Well, this will probably be the last time I’ll be able to enjoy the wildlife. Might as well relax. Rose closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.
After a few minutes of relaxing, Rose could feel the gentle pitter patter of rain. It made her feel even more relaxed. She thought she heard rumbling in the distance, oh it’s probably just thunder.
After about half an hour, the rain started to get harder, and the rumbling noise, louder.
That’s strange, thought Rose, there’s thunder, but no lightning.
About five minutes later, the rain was coming like hail, Rose was soaking, and the loud, growing rumbling noise wasn’t helping.
Just when Rose thought she couldn’t take anymore of the noise, it stopped. Rose opened her eyes. What happened? She thought. She thought she heard heavy breathing behind her; it was probably just a Bellosum, wanting to test out a new song.
“Sorry” said Rose, as she was turning around, “But I’m in no mood to hear a so-“
And there, right in front Rose, was the Mightyenas’ boss.

Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Interesting... I might have to join...

Last edited by FlamingCharizard on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : KEEP POSTS MORE THEN 3 POSTS!)
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Amatuer
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:49 am

i'm probably going to do the prologue again
i need some more characters, so if you want to be in the story, just ask
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:48 am

So, what pokemon aspect is this based off of? The main games? PMD? Because it depends...
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Amatuer
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:28 am

Well, it's called Pokemon Training Camp, so ya, like PMD
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 am

Ok... Can Blacksoul be mentioned at some point?
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Amatuer
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 pm

do you want blacksoul to be a main character,
cause i was thinking, this story (series) can be how Spirit got to be Blacksouls 2nd in command
Back to top Go down
Drakkon
Drakkon

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:05 pm

Sure... And I can mention this backstory in the RP, if that is ok...
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Amatuer
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:25 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
TorterraMagic101
Amatuer
TorterraMagic101

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:14 pm

Prologue, 2
It was a crisp, dark night, the white moon was shining brightly, and the forest was strangely calm. Until a figure started racing through it.
The figure had pinkish fur, with a night blue blade was coming out of its head.
The figure was running as fast as it could on four legs, it’s fur flying in the wind, but it was limping, one of its legs was horribly swollen.
I’m more than a marathon’s leap from the city, thought the creature, so why are they still following me?
After several more minutes of running, the creature stopped running and arrived in a clearing.
I can’t hear them anymore, she thought, might as well take a break.
The creature limped over to a tree, and crouched down for a well needed nap. Overhead, a few clouds were noticeable over the horizon.
The creature could now hear the peculiar sounds of the forest: Starly chirping, Weedle hissing, and the Ursaring fighting.
Just when the creature was about to relax, everything went silent.
What happened? Thought the creature. It was like everything is being, threatened, scared, intimidated. Intimidate!
Suddenly, four black furred monsters appeared from the bushes, and quickly surrounded the creature.
“There’s no escape now Rose!” The biggest one declared.
“Drake!” replied Rose, “why don’t you just take your Mightyena, and go crawling back to your master, before I make you!”
“Oh please, we both know you’re in no condition to fight! Mightyena! Shadow Ball!”
The other three Mightyena fired their Shadow Balls at Rose, but she easily dodged them.
“I may be injured” She said, “But I’m still greatly stronger then you al-“
“Crush Claw!” Interrupted Drake.
The attack made contact, and Rose was hurdled back and hit against the tree. There was a sickening crack.
“You should pose no threat now” said Drake. Closing in for the final blow.
“Drake,” said one of the other Mightyena,”Shouldn’t we go get the boss?”
“Great idea!” responded Drake, “He would love to see this!”
And at that, the Mightyena charged off, in search of their boss.
Rose looked up at the sky, Oh what have I gotten myself into? She thought. The sky was now filled with black clouds, and they greatly threatened rain. Well, this will probably be the last time I’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful wildlife. Might as well relax. Rose closed her eyes and tried to fall asleep.
After a few minutes of relaxing, Rose could feel the gentle pitter patter of rain. It made her feel even more relaxed. Her mind at ease. She thought she heard rumbling in the distance, oh it’s probably just thunder, she thought.
After about half an hour, the rain started to fall harder, and the rumbling noise, louder.
That’s strange, thought Rose, there’s thunder, but no lightning.
About five minutes later, the rain was coming down like hail, Rose’s fur was soaking, and the loud, growing, rumbling noise wasn’t helping.
Just when Rose thought she couldn’t take anymore of the noise, it stopped. Rose opened her eyes. What happened? She thought. She thought she heard heavy breathing behind her; it was probably just a Bellosum, wanting to test out a new song, which were terrible, by the way.
“Sorry” said Rose, as she was turning around, “But I’m in no mood to hear a so-“
And there, right in front Rose, was the Mightyenas’ boss.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magic Chronicles   The Magic Chronicles Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magic Chronicles
Page 1 of 1