PokeStarters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeStarters

Where Pokemon fans come together!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Affiliates
free forum
free forum

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 94 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:42 am
Pokemon Of The Month
Our mascots, and July's Pokemon of the month: Ho-Oh and Lugia First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored 152ox7r
Poll
August Pokemon OTM
Squirtle
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcap0%First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Totodile
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcap20%First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Mudkip
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcap30%First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Piplup
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcap10%First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Mijumaru
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcap40%First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10
Latest topics
» First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:18 pm by Totoquil

» Reviving PStarters!
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:43 pm by Drakkon

» NEW LOCATION
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 pm by Alwaysbored

» Official Name Change Thread!
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:12 pm by Alwaysbored

» Favorite Mystery Dungeon Game?
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm by Double

» The Finale
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 7:37 pm by Totoquil

» PKMNGod's Shoddy Tournament!
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:04 pm by Double

» Shutting down pstarters
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 am by DarkDialga

» Super Mario Galaxy 2 questions.
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am by Guest

Top posters
Alwaysbored
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcapFirst Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Voting_barFirst Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap 
Drakkon
First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_lcapFirst Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Voting_barFirst Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Vote_rcap 
Totoquil
FlamingCharizard
TorterraMagic101
Double
Raichu
Aaron-ere10
RandomNoob
DarkDialga
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is piplup98

Our users have posted a total of 778 messages in 114 subjects

First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Totoquil
Admin
Totoquil

First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored Empty
PostSubject: First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored   First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Oh wow, it's been forever since I've been here, much less logged in. You can tell by all the broken images. Here, I was only second in command, but this forum was the catalyst to my becoming a webmaster. Alwaybored was the owner here. The forum gained a few members and was quite active. But for whatever reason, Alwaysbored didn't want to run the forum anymore. If you look around, you'll see the threads where it was discussed. Anyway, since we couldn't transfer the main admin powers to me, I created a new forum: Pokemon Grand Central. It lived for two days at most and isn't even worth showing for two reasons: 1.) It was never completed. 2.) The address no longer exists. Anyway, after PGCentral failed, we came back here for a few days while I tried one more time to keep PStarters alive. I created a new forum with a sleeker theme and a new address, thus giving me full control. Unfortunately, neither the theme, nor the address can be accessed, so I'll put that bit of history in this thread as well.

So, once I took over, life at PStarters went on as normal. However, Alwaybored must have still felt burdened by the forum because he was constantly looking for someone to merge with. Finally, I cracked and we merged with PokeVania where I became friends with Espeon1296. Together we ruled PokeVania with an iron fist! I am absolutely kidding about that. They were steel fists. =p And I'm still joking. We had a lot of fun at PokeVania. Alwaysbored finally left, leaving a trail of many failed forums in his wake. After getting comfortable at PokeVania, I wanted to try my hand at creating a forum theme. I went back to PStarters (my version) to use as my playground. It went surprisingly well, which led to me changing the address of PStarters to Pokemon DarkAura.

So, with that, it is time to move on to our next destination: DarkAura.

Unfortunately, the DarkAura forum was deleted, so we will skip to the DarkAura Site.

Time Line
7/1/10-PokeStarters was created.
7/30/10-PokeStarters under Alwaysbored shuts down.
8/3/10-PokeStarters under Totoquil was created.
9/4/10-PokeStarter's finalized the merge with PokeVania.
Back to top Go down

First Stop: PokeStarters - The Reign of Alwaysbored
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeStarters :: Main :: Forum News-
Jump to: